Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a "how-to" by megan...

how to caulk your bathtub and shower door quickly and efficiently

step one:
get your spouse's attention by telling them that you are going to caulk the bathtub and shower door.

step two:
reassure them that you know what you are doing, after all you googled how to do it.

step three:
continue into bathroom with supplies; spouse will eventually follow to make sure you really know what you are doing.

step four:
stand aside and allow spouse to show you correct caulking techniques.

step five:
subtly compliment spouse's technique and ask for a few more tips.

that's pretty much it. before you know it your bathtub will be caulked.

2 comments:

Me Too said...

Hey - thats the same way I get things on walls correctly (in the studs, centered perfectly, etc)!!! "Babe, I'm just gonna be a minute putting up these curtains/pictures/shelves. . . . . "

Ritch in Love said...

Michael actually waits to see if I'm going to do it. Then when he sees I'm taking the project on and he thinks he can do it a little better, he "every so subtly" works his way in and finishes it himself. It's always fun to let him thing it's his own idea!