Wednesday, February 15, 2012

at a loss for words...

this blog has definitely fallen by the wayside. it's sad, but true. what once was a source for telling funny stories, posting pictures of the boy, and updating our current house projects has now become an outdated pitiful site. i used to like writing every few days, but that soon stretched into weeks, and then i was lucky if i wrote once a month. it began to feel like an obligation to blog about something just to keep up to date. but what was there to write about? what did i have to say? did anyone even read this anyway?

so last week i made our blog private. i didn't necessarily want to delete it, but i didn't feel the need to keep it up and available either. my loyal readers, however, spoke out (okay, all two of them) and apparently we were going to be missed. so after a very short break, so short some of you didn't even know we were gone, three of a kind... is back. 

(please, please. the applause is too much)

2 comments:

Staci said...

You're too funny! I totally know the "loss for words" feeling. The key to blogging (assuming you aren't hoping to make this a income source someday) is just to not let the blog stress you out. The beauty of all the google-reader type things now available is that readers don't have to check and check and not find updates - the computer tells us when to check. That has made my sporadic blogging much less stressful for me.

But don't take it away! I love seeing (occasional) pictures of your little man and comparing and contrasting to my own :).

Nicole Kerr said...

I agree! Don't stop! I read via google reader as well, and get really excited to see an update from you. I don't check back unless google tells me to. Don't stress about it though, that's no good.