Wednesday, September 16, 2009

flat stanley arrives...

we came home yesterday to find someone peeking out of our mailbox.
who could fit
inside our mailbox? flat stanley of course!


my nephew, gavin, sent flat stanley to us from wisconsin in hopes
that he would have an exciting adventure.
so far flat stanley has safely arrived in phoenix, az
and is thankful for the lunch that gavin thought to pack for him.
(see hamburger paper clipped near his mouth)
he can't wait for the fun to begin!

3 comments:

Me Too said...

I LOVE your nephew Gavin for giving Flat Stanley some food!!! I guess he already ate the fries and was just getting to the burger when you got him???

karenvater said...

Are we taking Flat Stanley to Hawaii with us? Even though snorkeling might be dangerous for him, I think he'd love watching those hot hula dancers and trying Hawaiian burgers.

Jane said...

Flat Stanley is the coolest thing I have ever seen! But I am not surprised because I have the greatest godson ever! Hamburgers do not travel well though, I hope Stanley's travel food will improve with his adventures.